For all alumni (freshly graduated, experimented, mid-senior or senior) looking for a job or for a career transition, the program consists in 6 group sessions (in the course of 3 months) with one overall objective: land your job!
In Grenoble, the group is led by a professional career coachs who is also GEM alumni: Caroline Blazy, GEM ESC 98. Best job search practices and tools will be shared in order to help each individual reach his/her professional career goal.
Rate: 90 euros VAT included, for all sessions
- 6 days of meetings
- a cycle starts every quarter
- targeted at alumni who are on the job market, unemployed or actively seeking a change of job
Workshop sessions will take place on:
- 02/11/2015 Career Booster #1 10h00-13h00
- 09/11/2015 Career Booster #2 and # 3 9h30-17h30
- 23/11/2015 Career Boosters #4 10h-13h
- 30/11/2015 Career Booster #5 10h-13h
- 07/12/2105 Career Booster #6 10h-13h
- 14/12/2015 Career Booster #7 10h-13h
To register, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
28 vues Visites