3 weeks after the launch of the survey, we count more than 2400 responses. First results now available, but deeper analysis and final conclusions will be available in September.
Thanks to the +2400 alumni who responded to the survey! In case you haven't filled it in, it's still time to give your opinion. Click here to access the questionnaire.
Here are the first results:
- Total number of responses: 2495
- English/French response rate: 18 % En / 82 % Fr
- Job wise: 89,8 % are satisfied with their professional situation (32,9 % very satisfied)
- 57,6 % have management role
- 38,5 % are responsible for a sales turnover
- 45,7 % are in charge of a budget
- Personal life : 84,3 % are satisfied with their work-life balance (23,7 % very satisfied)
- 89,3% regularly engage in activities that contribute to their well-being
- 44,6% are (or have been) in a relationship with another GEM alumnus/alumna
- Interaction with GEM : 7 out of 10 alumni living abroad would like to help develop GEM brand recognition
Other figures and deeper analysis will be available in September!