In partnership with Nomination, Alumni Relations provides alumni with the opportunity to make themselves known to business leaders and the press.
This free service lets you communicate your career advancements to the Grenoble Ecole de Management Alumni Relations service, the members of Nomination, professionals in your field, key recruitment firms and various press and media outlets (Challenges, Les Echos, Management, Marketing Magazine, etc.).
- To share your nomination:
- To communicate about your position:
How do you benefit from it?
- Communicate freely with print and web press outlets and other media partnered with Nomination (01net, Action Commerciale, Challenges, DAF magazine, Décision Achats, Les Echos, Management, Marketing Magazine, Relation Client, Vente à Distance, etc.).
- Open the doors to new opportunities for networking and business. Become referenced by major recruitment firms and HR departments in major groups.
- Make yourself known to key players in your new professional environment and develop your network. Keep your professional network up to date on your advancements, stay informed about others in your network and be recognized by leaders.
Nomination's objective is to manage a multitude of new information in business environments that are continuously shifting. The company was created in 2002 and follows 200,000 leaders, publishes 400,000 nominations per week and keeps a database of 60,000 organizational charts that offer reliable and in depth information about organizations.
What to you need to know before sharing your nomination:
- Nomination is aimed at company managers and administrators with four years of work experience and who began their latest job within the last nine months.
- To ensure the quality of this service, each validated nomination is re-read by Nomination's editorial board before publication. We encourage you to share information that is as factual and precise as possible as Nomination only communicates the information that you share with the company.
- In accordance with Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, you may, at any moment, consult, modify or delete your profile by sending an email to email@example.com. All modifications will be confirmed by email. Nomination has made its declaration to the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés – 21 rue Saint Guillaume – 75340 Paris – https://www.cnil.fr/en/home) and can be identified with the number: 824284.
- Nomination is available to answer your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.