As a GEM alumnus, support is available throughout your career to help you reach your goals. Choose the services that fit your needs.
Step 1: Identify your needs
Weekly | Paris | Face-to-Face or by phone |
- Make a FREE appointment
- At our Paris campus, or request a phone meeting (French or English)
- Open to all alumni
Our coaches listen to your questions and provide personalized advice to point you in the right direction and let you know which of our services is aligned with your goals.
Coaching and Individual Support
By appointment only | Paris | Grenoble | by phone|
- Personalized 1 1/2 session with one of our career coaches
- GEM's campus in Paris or Grenoble, or by phone
- Meetings in French or English
- Please note that you need to complete step one prior to personalized coaching and support.
These sessions will help you confirm your goals, overcome a specific challenge, and boost your career advancement.
Career Booster Workshops
Once per Trimester | Grenoble | Paris | Lyon | (conducted in French only)
- 1 cycle per trimester
- 6 daytime sessions
- Targeted at alumni who are on the job market, unemployed or actively seeking a job change
The "Career Booster"offers you with six specific workshops to help advance your job search. These group work sessions are led by qualified coaches (Cora Sibel, GEM ESC 94 and Caroline Blazy, GEM ESC 98).
*Please note that you need to complete step one prior to registering for any of these sessions.
Learn: Conferences, Webinars, & Interactive Workshops
Monthly and quarterly |Grenoble | Paris |
- At lunchtime or evening
- One activty per month
- Every trimester:
- Alumni network evening: to share experiences and meet other alumni
- An evening on job search techniques (Recruiting outside of the box, social media recruiting, etc)
- An evening based on a social theme (i.e. changing careers after 40)
Workshops on various themes are offered every month in the evenings on both Paris and Grenoble campuses. Different themes are addressed each time, and cover topics such as Recruiting 2.0. or Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling. They are open to all alumni who are job hunting (unemployed or actively looking).
Co-working workshops are an initiative of the GEM Alumni Association with the goal of sharing expertise and creating a space for collaborative contribution to help solve problematic business issues alumni may face in their professional lives.
Follow Up on Your Career: Vault Career Insider
You will find different online ressources and career guides on various sectors and subjects, such as:
- The top ten employers for a large variety of business profiles
- Information on jobs and sectors
- Job and career advice
- Job offers and professional experience testimonials
Career Insider is a database produced by Vault. It provides data on jobs, careers and work conditions. The database also shares advice on career management and suggests solutions for finding a job.
Access the service